We Are Healthy, High-Performance Insulation
Why Should You Insulate Your Home with Havelock Wool?
- Moisture Management : You need an insulation that actively manages moisture, helping keep your house dry and free of mold and mildew.
- R Value : The most common way to measure insulation is by R Value. Havelock Wool measures at an impressive R Value PER INCH of 3.6 for Batts and 4.3 for Loose Fill.
- Air Quality: Not only is Havelock Wool devoid of harmful chemicals, it helps absorb them. A coarse wool fiber has the rare ability to absorb and regulate concentrations of indoor pollutants within your building.
- Sound Absorption: Havelock Wool excels at absorbing sound and reducing unwanted noise. All this makes your living space a more pleasant place to be.
- Sustainability: Havelock Wool is renewable, sustainable, biodegradable and compostable. It’s overall carbon footprint is extremely low.
Sustainability & ESG Rating
- A uniquely simple process which employs repurposed carding machines, electric motors, needle punches and simple cutting stations
- Raw material is 100% wool — sustainable and renewable
- Sheep eat grass fed by rainfall
- All SKUs are 100% wool ie no synthetic mix
- No chemical binders
- No high heat required
- No toxic flame retardants as wool is naturally self extinguising
- Wool is compostable at end of an extended useful life