Cascadia's Mission: To lead North America’s transition to energy efficient building design.
Cascadia manufactures fiberglass windows, doors and fiberglass cladding support systems, with uncompromising quality and physical performance.
- Cascadia's fiberglass is almost 10 times stronger than vinyl/PVC and has a similar strength to aluminum.
- Fiberglass frames and cladding support systems are resource-efficient as well as energy efficient.
- Fiberglass provides low levels of conductivity without the need for thermal breaks.
- Fiberglass provides excellent condensation resistance.
- The thermal movement coefficient for fiberglass is very similar to glass (because it's made from glass), and to other traditional building materials.
Sustainability & ESG Rating
Located near Vancouver, BC, Cascadia innovate, commercialize and produce fiberglass products to reduce energy consumption in buildings more than ever before.