IMPACT! Sustainability Champions Training!
The Co-operators and The Natural Step are partnering to offer you IMPACT! Sustainability Champions Training!
This series of two-day trainings will be offered across Canada and focuses in two areas: developing your sustainability project and realizing your leadership potential using The Natural Step Framework for Strategic Sustainable Development.
This complete program includes:
- Two days of sustainability and leadership training, with passionate sustainability champions
- Feedback on your project from peers and mentors during the training
- Connection with fellow participants and IMPACT! alumni on the IMPACT! community website
- Mentoring from a sustainability professional for four months after the training
- Reunion event four months after the training to discuss progress and lessons learned
- Eligibility to apply for IMPACT! Funding once a year
To ensure a quality learning environment, participation is limited to 30 spaces in each city. The participant cost is only a $50 commitment fee and entrance fee bursaries are available based on need. All participants are responsible for their own travel and accommodation arrangements and costs. To ensure a quality learning environment, participation is limited to 30 spaces.